I have started this series so this can inspire people like me who love photography… I will be continuously updating my blog with details about the photographers whose work admires me.. In a way i can say that I am a fan of such great photographers and their work inspires me a lot..
So today in this “My favourite Photographer” Series I will be sharing some information about ChaseJarvis.. In this short span of time when i am travelling the journey of learning photography, Chase was one of my biggest inspiration.. He is a commercial still photographer from US.
Click this link to see Chase = http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/Y-6EQo6it7Y/hqdefault.jpg
Below I have quoted few points about Chase so that all can benefit and enjoy his work..
1. Chase Jarvis is a commercial photographer who hails from Newzeland. Now he has his base setup in Seattle (US) and has offices around 6 countries in the globe.
2. Chase's client list include major brand names like Apple, Sandisk, Nike, Red bull, Volvo, Reebok, Mountain Dew, REI, Brooks, Microsoft, .
3. His commerical work includes sports, lifestyle & environmental photography. He is also passionate about Street, Nature and Landscape photography too..
4. He and his team was the group of people who tested Nikon slrs like D90 and D7000 before release.. Other words he & his team are official on-field marketing partners for Nikon DSLRs..
5. He is one among the few photographers in the world who has most number of followers (i mean in millions) in Internet.
I admire chase more not only because of the work he is does or for the pictures he takes but also because of the level of knowledge he shares with the world..
Below are some useful links...
His portfolio and other works are in his Website : http://www.chasejarvis.com/
He shares most of his work and behind the scenes from his work in this Blog: http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/
A small video about chase telling his own bio..
Below is a youtube link from which you all can have tweak about chase as a person and the kind work he does..
Chase Jarivs interview part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqxYTHvW5zU
Chase jarvis interview part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icx1KU4sM7c
I got benefitted by following his work and tips all these years, i hope this helps to you all too..
Please leave your comments/views about how useful was this post..If you have any doubts/questions, please leave a comment on this post or email me firstname.lastname@example.org and i will try to give the best answers..
Thanks for reading this post, hope this helps you all. Until my next post Happy Blogging..