Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Photography Gear

Hello Friends,

I am back with a new topic "My Photography Gear".

I had interest in photography for more than 3 years but now it has become my passion. Previously i was using a Nikon P&S digital camera soon i found out the interest which i have in taking pictures. I thought of buying a Digital-SLR.

I did research for many months in Internet & through my friends. Finally i decided to get a very basic and entry level Digital-SLR for me, Since i am not going to do professional photography as of now, entry level DSLR should work wonders. There are many competitions from different brands of SLRs. Frankly speaking both Nikon, Canon & Sony are equally good Brands..

I Finally chose Canon EOS 1000D as my first Digital SLR. It comes with a Kit lens of 18-55mm. As far as accessories, i bought a LCD & Viewfinder cover, UV filter for the Lens, External Flash (this is needed if you need to go beyond the coverage area of your built-in flash) and of-course Tripod (Tripod - according to me it should be a part of your SLR but manufacturers don't give it away as a set so i bough it separately). Camera bag was from Lowepro. (I decided this very early because Lowepro is the best in camera bags and this brand is specially used by many professionals around the world)

In Near Future: I am planning to buy couple of lenses to add to my kit. May be a Canon 70-300mm..

Below are some images of Canon EOS 1000D.
1) This is the all-round view
2) These are the view of camera with additional Battery-Pack.
3 & 4 ) These are views of how the camera will fit in your hand.

































Thanks for reading this post. Until my next post, Happy Blogging..
With Regards
- Nathan_kv

No comments:

Post a Comment